Monday, December 17, 2012

Mom's Exploding Visit to SanFran

Mom's bags were packed the same day my brother and I asked her to visit - woah!

Mom had never been to San Francisco, let alone Northern California, and, needless to say, she had a blast!  Two weeks was clearly not enough time but it was enough time for her to enjoy a visit with two of her kids and relax from a crazy year.  What better way to remember her time here than scrapbooking her visit?  An exploding box! 

I found the tutorial from the Glitter Adventure blog.  At first it seemed a little intimidating with all of the steps but once I had the materials, the base was easily created in very little time!  I think the hardest part was picking out which pictures to use.  For a first time exploding box, it came out to be very cute . . . 






. . . and Mom loved it!



No comments:

Post a Comment